Accounts Payable (M-F & Great benefits! $14-$15/hour)
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Accounts Payable Rep will oversee day to day processing of invoices ensuring accuracy and timeliness in accordance with Drivetime procedures and GAAP regulations.
- Receive invoices, verify accuracy of information
- Enter invoices into accounting system
- Approve payment batches
- Maintain and files all appropriate documentation
- Reconcile Vendors Statements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned.”
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: It's great! Competitive base pay with commission and bonus opportunities.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a 40 hour schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day work week with Sundays always off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one year of high-volume AP experience
- Proficient in 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and follow through is essential
- Team player; ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be adaptable, show initiative and embrace special projects.
- Willingness to cross train and partner with Lead on professional development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top