Accounts Payable Coordinator-$15/hr
At SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of insurance and warranties. Drawing on a wealth of experience from extensive years in auto sales, finance, and insurance, we are building a unique company which offers straightforward and cost-effective insurance and warranty solutions. We deliver the speed and ease of the internet, combined with the counsel and expertise of live insurance agents.
SilverRock is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator that will audit warranty repair invoices and process payments to vendors, working closely with mechanical breakdown claims adjusters. The Accounts Payable Specialist must be able to problem solve and multi-task. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team.
SilverRock is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers, committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Process all payables entries accurately and timely
- Research, resolve, and respond to invoice issues
- Evaluate and reconcile vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Evaluate all account payable balance and resolve all unpaid invoices issues
- Reconcile issued payments to ensure accuracy
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
- Money: Great competitive pay with bonus opportunities.
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days). 401k match & tuition reimbursement.
- +Schedule: Expect a 40 hour schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times, with overtime.
- Future: We’re a unique, highly motivated, start-up company with strong ties to widely respected, nationwide organizations. We have a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job - it’s a career.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year Accounts Payable experience. The candidate will also possess the following:
- High School diploma required
- Able to work productively and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, documentation, research and resolution skills
- Must be able to manage multi-tasks efficiently and work with a variety of people
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
- Proficient in 10-key by touch, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, additions, subtractions quickly and accurately
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process.
SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top