What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive. DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Accounting Supervisor coordinates the activities of workers engaged in general accounting and financial systems for the company. Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Maintains journals or subsidiary ledgers. Analyzes and reconciles accounts; researches cause of discrepancies
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting workflow for day to day accounting operations transactions
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations and other work of accounting staff
- Review and approve monthly account reconciliations, ensuring timely reconciling item follow-up and resolve
- Makes recommendations for system, process, policy and procedure changes. Follows through with recommendations to implementation.
- Responsible for certain aspects of the month-end close process specific to the general accounting related tasks, including journal entry review and in certain cases journal preparation.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations review, and in certain cases, preparation of reconciliations and analytics for monthly results
- Leads and participates in various special projects
- Lead, supervise, and develop employees
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in a corporate accounting department
- 2 + years of recent supervisory experience.
- Analytical with demonstrated project management skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Reporting software; SQL
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top