Web & Graphic Designer
Are you a creative genius who is looking for a new challenge? Are you a hybrid designer with both print and web design skills? Are you looking for an opportunity where creativity can make or break the outcome of programs and projects? DI is looking for a go-getter to help manage the Drillinginfo brand and its creative assets. If you are a web-first graphic designer who can conceptualize, design and produce strong and creative web and print materials then this is a great opportunity for you to make a huge impact. In this role, you will be responsible for designing everything from publications, infographics, logos, direct mail, branding, social posts, web banners, website design and more.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the integrated marketing team to conceptualize, design and produce websites, landing pages, social graphics, in-app graphics, product collateral, tradeshow booths, print ads and various branding materials.
- Use creative ideas, typography and image editing skills to produce and enhance print and web communication materials.
- Collaborate with internal team members and participate on cross functional teams to brainstorm creative problem solving.
- Build and prep files for production and store accurately according to the file management system.
- Translate creative strategies into compelling concepts
- Work directly with internal clients when needed in assessing and solving problems or questions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Present creative ideas and pitch creative concepts
- Help manage the website including publishing new content, managing the DI Index, driving traffic to the site (paid media), SEO strategy and execution, live chat strategy
- Collaborate with freelance resources for overflow work
- Work with vendors (web development), others on projects, ensure projects are in scope and on budget
- 3 to 5 years of web design experience or graphic arts experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- Proven ability to think through creative problems, pitch creative ideas and incorporate feedback
- The right candidate must be highly organized, very attentive to details and able to proof and check their own work. They must work quickly and consistently, and be a good team player.
- Prefer a four-year degree, however, will look at equivalent work experience.
- Experience in digital and print design with the use of social media in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
- Knowledge of design principles, web standards, limitations, and usability.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top