Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
The Web Developer will join the Trading and Risk Development team based in Bangalore. S/he will interact with senior developers located in India and Europe where S/he will work on our new state of the art web platform.
- Working within our existing teams to estimate, code, unit test and deliver our new wave of web applications for evergreen browsers
- Participate on projects, performing systems analysis, development, as well as related maintenance & support.
- Work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge
- Growing with the team and pushing boundaries, constantly learning, sharing, and honing our skillsets together
- A proven record of 3-5 years of delivering sophisticated Web UI
- Must have expert Knowledge of Typescript and Angular
- Strong Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience using build tools such a Webpack, NPM
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Experience in working on distributed cloud-based Architecture with Full Stack Development
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Strong Understanding of Angular
- Experience working with other modern front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue etc
- Understanding of Web Technologies, HTTP, REST, WebSocket etc
- Experience of Mongo
- Previous exposure to AgGrid
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with NGRX & NGRX Data
- Docker experience
- Excellent CSS skills, understanding of different layout engines e.g. DataGrid, FlexGrid, Bootstrap etc.