Technical Advisor, UK
Why YOU want this position:
DataGenic, by Drillinginfo is a leading global provider of on premise and in-cloud Smart Commodity Data Management software, delivering intelligent analytics, real-time data content and proven business value. Its innovative solutions include a data-agnostic multi-commodity data management platform, visual mapping and management of business processes, extensive and extensible data quality management, unlimited forward curves construction and an intelligent decision framework. Having enjoyed sustained success amongst European players, DataGenic is broadening horizons by also focusing on the abundant possibilities in Asian markets.
We are searching for an Enterprise Sales Engineer to enhance the DG brand and facilitate the addition of new clients within the territory. This key position demands an entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual with the ability to perform with both the UK and Singapore based sales group, the role requires excellent communication skills which will be utilized in frequent prospect meetings, tender submissions, technical/functional documentation and software demonstrations.
- Supporting the business objectives via collaboration with management and stakeholders in the sales process
- Understanding and being able to verbalise / demonstrate the functional and technical proposition of the DataGenic and Market View suite of products. Both in an onsite capacity or via Webex
- Digesting the client’s business requirements, exposing pain points, and assisting the qualification of viable opportunities
- Building prospect use cases within the software and playing an instrumental role during Proof of Concept phases
- Fostering industry partnerships
- High quality completion of RFI and RFP submissions
- International travel and conference attendance as needed
- Influencing the data and product road map by collecting regional requirements
- Partial Account Management, Support and Implementation responsibilities/exposure for the early clients
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- College degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Previous experience in the international commodity markets in a client facing role
- Experience in planning and providing software presentations and / or training may also be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle, Java, .Net and VBA preferred
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork and the ability to make and meet commitments as well as skill and a successful track record.
If it sounds like you might thrive in an environment like this, we’d like to hear from you.
Back to top