Strategic Account Director
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo technology drives how decisions are made in today’s Oil & Gas industry. Drillinginfo solutions are proving how to be profitable within the current state of the industry. This is a unique opportunity to penetrate accounts in some of the largest oil & gas companies in the country.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Strategic Account Director to generate sales within an assigned territory by pursuing new accounts, creating and delivering technical presentations, and developing a strategy for exceeding quota expectations. The Strategic Account Director will be responsible for the continued growth of the business by building and maintaining a robust network of industry contacts to help nurture a pipeline of prospects and leads.
Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives:
- Establish and enhance prospective relationships through targeted campaigns, cold calling, partner relationship building, and lead generation;
- Thorough deal qualification;
- Accurately discuss the applicability of our services to the personnel at prospective companies;
- Display a consistent record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned revenue objectives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and integrity;
- Travel to and from prospective client sites and attend conferences as determined by management;
- Create and contribute to both online and in-person demonstrations of Drillinginfo services as well as develop tailored proposals, negotiating when necessary;
- Consistently enter and maintain relevant sales data and prospective client correspondence into the appropriate database and systems, including pipeline management, company database and requested reports;
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- 5+ years of selling software solutions;
- Recent experience selling to companies in the energy industry;
- Proven networking, negotiation, qualification and closing skills;
- Must possess a polite, professional and appropriate demeanor with all current and potential clients;
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to the end user;
- Strong time management and follow-up skills;
- Self-motivated and a natural drive to succeed;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Back to top