Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
Sr. Software Engineer
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
The Senior Software Engineer will join the Trading and Risk Development team based in Bangalore. This individual will interact with senior developers located in India and Europe.
- Participating in contact between the configuration, data migration, development, professional services, support, and project team members during the implementation process.
- Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
Competitive candidate profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or highly related field, and experience with providing software implementations to external customers in the Energy/Commodity sector
- Technical background in the following areas: Data management/architecture experience, Java, Application Server, distributed cloud-based architecture, Rest API/Webservices, Micro services, Docker
- Troubleshooting skills, analytical problem-solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Experience communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in product development
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, continuous integration etc...)
- Strong analytical skills and algorithms knowledge
Back to top