Senior Sales Ops Analyst
- Houston, TX
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Why YOU want this position:
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven Sales Operations Senior Analyst to support the achievement of Enverus’ sales goals and strategic objectives by providing sales leadership with operational support around sales reporting, forecasting, sales compensation and quotas, sales training, analysis, and actionable recommendations. This role serves as the lieutenant to the senor sales leaders and general managers of two business units – Business Automation and Trading and Risk. You will be partnering cross functionally across the organization between marketing, finance, operations, and sales. This is an opportunity to leverage your unique blend of business savvy, big-picture vision, and the tactical execution required to make that vision a reality.
Metrics and Forecasting:
- Works closely with sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the achievement of global and regional revenue goals. Aligns reporting with these performance management priorities.
- Develops and manages forecasting, planning, reporting, and analytics infrastructure to deliver predictable and insightful sales intelligence to various stakeholders within the organization.
- Proactively monitors and ensures high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning and forecasting efforts.
- Analyzes all aspects of sales data and rep productivity data and provides actionable recommendations. This analysis includes all facets of the data, ranging from opportunity and pipeline analysis to sales velocity to rep performance and beyond.
- Works closely with sales management to improve sales processes and to drive consistency across the sales organization. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
Territory Planning, Quotas, Compensation
- Works closely with sales leadership to design territory assignments to maximize sales productivity including assessment of existing book of business, market size and total addressable market across segments, roles, geographies, and industries.
- Leads the process for the development and execution of equitable quotas, and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales segments and regions by aligning existing and prospective accounts by geography, account type, and market segment, coordinating with all internal stakeholders. This includes individual rep-level quota assignment.
- Provides input to senior sales ops and sales leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs. procedures. (Note: Ownership for Sales Compensation planning and administration reside in a centralized team within Sales Operations).
- Work closely with sales leaders to provide guidance on best practices, understand their business issues and drive fixes / support in the business; be their trusted advisor and primary point of contact.
- Fully understand and master internal sales operations processes in order to evaluate and assess opportunities for improvements.
- Design solutions solicit buy-in from stakeholders across various departments, lead change and own project management for the execution of the plan.
- Assist, partner, and lead components of our business integration efforts for recently completed, as well as potential future, acquisitions.
CRM and Sales Training
- Collaborate with business leaders and Sales Ops’ systems and technology team to identify new or enhanced functionality, processes, or technology within Salesforce.com platform
- Gather business requirements, initiate project requests for Salesforce.com functionality, processes, reporting and procedures to be implemented to support sales team.
- Become proficient in the understanding of business operations and Salesforce.com to identify inefficiencies and blind spots that inhibit our ability to track core KPI’s in Salesforce.com
- Drive the enhancement of data quality, integrity, and standardization as it relates to Salesforce
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Experience working in a global sales team in a complex sales cycle (both short and long cycles). This experience should include working with both inside and field sales organizations.
- A metrics-based approach and a strong results orientation is essential, and the successful candidate has demonstrated a commitment to long-term success through a consistent focus on the customer and on the best possible use of resources in the sales function.
- Can Demonstrate ability to strongly partner with and advise senior sales leaders, as well as have strong cross-functional skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with the various constituencies. Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are also desired along with strong time management, organizational and analytical skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Flexible mindset is required as this is a growing business that could pivot at any time so nimble thinking is a must
- Desire to be a value adding team member with the rest of sales operations working closely with data integrity, compensation, and systems and tools team. Collaboration and trust within the team is a fundamental pillar to our success.
- Excellent Excel skills are a must (speed, basic functions, advanced functions v-lookups, index match, etc)
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Minimum 4-5 years in a sales operation, finance, business planning, strategic planning, or a sales support role.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent a plus.
Back to top