Senior QA Engineer
At Drillinginfo, our mission is to provide better, faster decision making support to the oil and gas industry though our data intelligence and analytics products. We are focused on building an agile development culture, that delivers great products to a wide variety of customers. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and better products for our clients.
Interested? Read on for more details on what we are looking for.
What you’ll do
· Define, implement, and automate the testing of solutions to customer problems.
· Become part of a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team that’s passionate about shipping great products.
· Write clear, maintainable tests for the front-end, back-end, and everything in between.
· You love to learn from, teach, and mentor other teammates. We help each other become better at what we do.
· Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
· You are a great human with amazing collaboration and development skills.
· You’ve shipped multiple releases over the years, and you understand what it takes to build awesome features and get them delivered into the hands of users.
· You are familiar with multiple test methodologies and frameworks. You push to automate as much of QA as realistically possible.
· You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help people understand what's necessary to deliver quality products.
· You write modern, testable, and maintainable code in an iterative fashion. It’s important to you to get the smallest viable piece of functionality working and out to users.
· You’re passionate about testing software. You’ll push us to improve our processes, skills, and tooling to help deliver the highest quality products possible.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Please apply and let's talk!
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top