Senior Project Manager Implementation Specialist
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing a team of implementation specialists who ensure the successful installation of Revenue and Owner Relations products on time and on budget providing exceptional service and experience utilizing Oildex by Drillinginfo’s implementation process. Coordinates communication with all areas of the organization that impacts the timeline, budget, scope, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed. Ensures milestones are successfully met through the management of project activities, tasks, and coordination of resources. This position is responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and delivery of software development projects.
- Manage team of implementation specialists responsible for implementing Data Exchange eRevenue, eStatement and Managed Services agreements.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to implementation specialists
- Collaborate with Oildex team members to prioritize implementation projects
- Define and manage streamlined processes for implementation team
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Minimum 7-12 years of experience in managing software implementation projects
- Background in understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficient in all MS Office products including advanced abilities with MS Project familiar with online systems
- Knowledge of project management tools and web tools
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required, with a Master’s degree and CPA license (or the equivalent) preferred
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new software applications, from a functional perspective, with minimal guidance
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks while handling multiple assignments
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast paced environment without required immediate supervision
Back to top