Senior Full-stack Developer
At Drillinginfo, our mission is to help the oil and gas industry make better and faster decisions though our data intelligence, analytics, and visualization expertise. We are focused on building an agile development culture, that delivers great products to a wide variety of customers. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and better products for our clients.
Interested? Read on for more details on what we are looking for.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement elegant, but practical, solutions in our flagship SAAS product.
- Become part of a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team that’s passionate about shipping great product.
- Write clear, maintainable, and unit tested code for the front-end(Angular) and back-end(Go). Don’t worry if you aren’t familiar with these, we’re looking for smart people first, languages and frameworks second.
- Work to improve how we deploy and support our products in the cloud and datacenter.
- You love to learn from, teach, and mentor other teammates. We help each other become better at what we do.
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- You are a great human with amazing collaboration and development skills.
- You’ve shipped multiple releases over the years, and you understand what it takes to build awesome features and get them delivered into the hands of users.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial concepts.
- You write modern, testable, and maintainable code in an iterative fashion. It’s important to you to get the smallest viable piece of functionality working and out to users.
- You’re passionate about developing software. You’ll push us to improve our processes, skills, and tooling to provide the best development experience possible.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Let's talk!
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top