- Bengaluru, India
Enverus delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive. As a critical component of energy customers’ strategy, Enverus offers a suite of products and services that provide the predictive tools and technology needed to drive exploration decisions, evaluate rapidly evolving opportunities, and achieve better, faster results. More details visit www.enverus.com
- Strong Salesforce certified administration, configuration, reporting and user management skills
- Handle basic Salesforce.com administration tasks including user management, access management, profile and permission sets management, data extracts, uploads, inserts, data backups, sandbox refresh.
- Maintain and manage SFDC security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, enhance and create workflows, groups, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce.com environments
- Create, customize, and maintain reports and dashboards based on end user needs.
- Work with our development team to test fixes and enhancements to Salesforce org and to assist with rollout to our production environment.
- Adept in performing detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and document
- Keen on understanding the key problem and gather requirements to tackle the issue
- Provide first-level support to the end-users, including logging issues, identification, and resolution/escalation
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon CRM integrations with different systems to support business processes
- Ability to effectively communicate across departments to define problems and work out solutions with the team members
- Keep up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality
- Ability to prioritize tasks, identify trends and manage escalations with appropriate status updates and communications with stakeholders.
Competitive candidate profile:
- Should be a certified salesforce administrator
- Detail oriented is a must
- Strong focus on process control
- Solid quantitative skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills (one year of practical Excel experience required)
- Knowledge in CPQ - Configure Price Quote
- Should be ready to work in UK/US shift hours
- Excellent oral and written English skill
Relevant Experience: 2 – 4 years
Should be ready to work in night shift
Back to top