Sales Leader, Upstream E&P Growth
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo technology drives how decisions are made in today’s Oil & Gas industry. This is an opportunity to "quarterback" a highly competent Sales Team in one of the most profitable business verticals in the world. Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes DrillingInfo's opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Develop influential relationships at the world’s largest and most innovative E&P companies.
- Manages and develops a team of account managers including hiring and training new reps on the DI sales process.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build more effective products and services.
- Expected to attend industry shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 50%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
- Oil & Gas and/or Sales experience a necessity.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate and incentivize teams.
*Position may be based in Dallas, Houston or Littleton, Colorado
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top