Sales Enablement Manager
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Sales Enablement Manager. This role will interface with internal and external functional teams to improve process, products and marketing efforts. The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for the management of programs designed to accelerate revenue, improve overall productivity, and sales effectiveness of Drillinginfo’s customers. This position will partner with other internal groups to support multiple sales enablement initiatives aimed at adding value to the customer relationship and empowering their sales force with training, coaching, sales management and tracking.
Drillinginfo in the right company at the right time. Are you in?
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the sales team
- Determine opportunities for sales process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies and conduct on-going needs assessments
- Build out and lead overall Sales development program which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, and product knowledge -delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding and ongoing training programs with a 30-60-90-day plan for sales team members at all levels, including specific curriculum and learning paths based on the unique requirements of each role (Account Executives, Account Managers, BDR’s).
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
- Work with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (sales playbooks, training decks, presentations, demos, calculators, competitive battle cards, etc.) - connect the dots between Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time
- Implement and run QBRs and a range of other Sales Events such as annual sales kickoffs, mid-year events, etc
- Identify the right third-party vendors to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record of working with and influencing AEs, executives, extended teams, and command respect
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader coaching
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Deep experience in supporting sales organizations, processes, and strategy and can be a trusted advisor to sales management and operations
- In depth knowledge of the Internet, and a technical understanding of hosting infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with LMS tools and processes (Brainshark, Guru, Cornerstone, etc.)
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion according to deadlines
Back to top