- Bengaluru, India
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven QA Engineer to join our team in Bangalore.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Add API test cases for both REST and Web services
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Understand and create manual and automated test cases from formal and informal formats of requirements
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- 2-3 years of testing experience in a product-based company.
- Hands-on experience in Jmeter for performance and load testing on a web/desktop application.
- API testing experience on REST and Web Services
- Good knowledge on Python, .NET, and any other languages
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to write test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Good knowledge on end to end process.
- Good knowledge on Linux environment.
- Good knowledge on defect life cycle and JIRA management.
- Having knowledge on server management and database management will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Angular CLI and Cypress is a plus.
Back to top