.NET Software Developer
- Bengaluru, India
Why YOU want this position:
Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
The Senior Software Developer will join the Trading and Risk Development team based in Bangalore. S/he will interact with senior developers located in India and Europe where S/he will leverage emerging technologies and best practises to iterate on and streamline on the existing product suite.
What you will be doing
• Working on our suite of desktop applications and excel add-ins
• Embrace agile practices and follow modern principles to ensure high quality, clean, well-tested code
• Write re-usable code
• Contribute ideas solutions to the continuous evolution of our platform and applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ software engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Strong understanding of Windows Forms (+2 years).
• Excellent command of the C# language and modern .net Frameworks.
• Experience of developments support tools, bug tracking, source control etc.
• Capable of working both as a team player and as an individual.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Experience with desktop installer packages, e.g. Clickonce or WiX toolset
• Experience developing Office Excel Addins
• Experience programming with COM components
• Experience working with Restful and SOAP webservices
Back to top