.NET Junior Software Developer
Why YOU want this position
Oildex by Drillinginfo is transforming the way oil and gas companies manage their financial operations. Over 250 operators, 70,000 suppliers, dozens of financial institutions and millions of mineral rights owners in North America use the Oildex Network to seamlessly and securely collaborate across their financial supply chains, automate key business processes, eliminate the high cost and errors of paper, and obtain access to key data to make more informed business decisions.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or experience with developing software since a young age.
- You encourage and empower others to achieve more.
- You are not daunted by large, demanding applications.
- You embrace change and are always looking to improve things with a positive outlook. The status quo was yesterday.
- You know that pairing with others is great for mentoring and learning; it’s just a better way of doing things.
- You challenge your colleagues, and you appreciate when they challenge you.
See Inside the Office of Drillinginfo
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
Back to top