- Denver, CO
EnergyLink Lead Developer
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
In this position, you will work on a small, user-centered operationally focused team and play a key role in keeping our clients rolling.
- You are a digital swiss army knife – you may only be an expert in one or two areas but there is no part of the tech stack or tech landscape that you are afraid of.
- You have an eye for automation and efficiency. Redundant tasks are not a great use of anyone’s time, let us automate them and focus on higher value work.
- A high level of user empathy – there's people on the other side of our technology and their level of satisfaction determines our success or failure.
- Development stack
- Microsoft Windows
- Visual Studio
- Source Control
- Powered by GIT
- Pull requests
- Code reviews
- Oracle Databases
Competitive candidate profile:
Your work style (we are not worried about how you dress, socks and sandals are ok by us, just want to get a few things straight.
- You focus on quality. If you see something substandard and ignore it - you set a new standard
- You do not tear down fences until you know why they were built in the first place
- You design for your audience, not for yourself
- Large, successful, long-lived code bases come with their baggage – you embrace it and move forward
- You are obsessed with code quality but understand we are running a business – an entrepreneurial eye allows you to act like an owner and exercise judgement
- You solve today’s problems first, tomorrow’s if time permits and but never the problems, we won’t have
- You breathe fresh air into our established team – but know how to compromise to work collaboratively
- You have personal coding styles and conventions – but respect team standards over personal preference
- Maintainability and scalability are King (or queen, or Batman) – your code will be used by many and shared with others
- You are brilliant, but do not flaunt it – humility is a different kind of superpower
- You have been around the block a few times but could call someplace home, maybe, well if it were perfect. Does such a place even exist?
Back to top