Why YOU want this position
This is your opportunity to further launch your career in a hands-on/highly interactive HR environment. You like to get your hands dirty in multiple HR functions from employee engagement to legal compliance to earn the reputation of “trusted advisor” amongst a growing, global organization. You will have an outlet on a daily basis to showcase your strength in fostering relationships that facilitate candor across all levels of the organization to drive solutions. This position is based in Austin, TX and reports to the Sr. HR Advisor.
Basic Performance Objectives
Uphold the accuracy and consistency of personnel and HRIS records
• Take a leading role in our paperless initiative to digitize and store files to meet legal requirements while making files easy to find.
• Process new hire paperwork, turnover and other employee changes for legal reporting purposes.
• Assist Accounting team to ensure payroll and benefits are processed correctly.
• Educate managers and employees on the basics of our HRIS and new features as needed.
Promote DI culture initiatives aligned with business objectives
• Survey subgroups of DI employees and provide recommendations to Senior Management to support a driven and constructive work environment.
• Assist in the implementation of culture initiatives including onboarding, performance management and employee recognition.
Cross-train on employee relations practices
• Ensure compliance with company, state and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
• Assume responsibility for employee relations actions as assigned by Sr. HR Advisor.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Demonstrated ability to update records and maintain employee files in an HRIS database.
• Knowledge of employment laws including FLSA, FMLA, ACA and ADA.
• Several examples of making recommendations and implementing new employee initiatives that impact company business objectives.
• Proven capacity to serve as a trusted advisor to employees at all levels providing confidential support to promote a healthy work environment.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top