Drillinginfo- Who We Are
At Drillinginfo, our mission is to provide better, faster decision-making support to the oil and gas industry through our data intelligence and analytics products. We are building an agile development culture that delivers great products to a wide variety of customers. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and better products for our clients. We need an experienced engineer with a passion for software development, someone to be hands-on in designing, implementing, and delivering features for our flagship product.
- As a Data Engineer, a person will have the opportunity to shape the future of Drilling Info, Inc by building and maintaining business-critical customer-facing applications and helping deliver the next generation of Oil and Gas information retrieval and analytics.
- A Data Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining the pipelines to assemble different datasets, all this following an architecture defined by the company.
- A Data Engineer should write maintainable code, and work in a professional software engineering and teamwork environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration/deployment, documentation, agile development).
- A Data Engineer should have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, should show initiative and a positive attitude.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience building, maintaining and delivering data-based products
- Advanced Level with Programing Languages: Python
- Strong familiarity with database languages, SQL Server, SSIS
- Strong familiarity with version control systems: Git, SVN
- Strong familiarity with agile development
- Experience with developing object-oriented, enterprise-sized systems
- Desirable experience with Programing Languages: C#, .Net
- Desirable experience with: Airflow, AWS, Kafka, Docker
- Desirable experience with every layer of an Enterprise system (from Database to UX).
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Patrick J.Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top