Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
This is an opportunity to join a strong data team that is extremely client-centric, and laser focused on integrating data sets quickly that function the way clients need them. You will be faced with complex challenges as you balance supporting existing processes along with new development. In addition to using your technical skills you will be learning about the energy industry. We like to see new hires understand our integration process and learn to troubleshoot issues that may come up. It is also important that our developers understand how to support and maintain our data sets through the full data life cycle, specifically after integration is complete.
- Create SSIS jobs to extract, transfer and load data.
- Supporting and troubleshooting existing ETL processes using SSIS.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and determine patterns and rules for organizing it.
- Help implement any needed improvements to database-related processes as business expands.
- Learn and understand the energy data and how our customers use it.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
- Must be familiar with best practices regarding relational database schemas.
- Must be able to create and modify database object using SQL/DDL.
- Experience creating stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience using SSIS (a plus but we are willing to train).
- Experience with Python, Powershell, C#, Github, Azure, and/or Jenkins (a plus but not required).