Customer Success Specialist
Why YOU want this position
This is your opportunity to learn how technology is driving better decisions, faster across the Oil & Gas industry. The time spent here will challenge and accelerate your understanding of the variety of issues facing the Oil & Gas industry today. If interfacing with people is a strong suit, don’t miss your chance to shape the future of Oil & Gas. This position is based in Austin, TX and reports to the Customer Success Manager.
Job can be based in Austin, Houston or Littleton, Colorado!
Basic Performance Objectives
• Drive solutions for industry-related client inquiries over the phone, live chat, email and community discussion forums.
• Educate customers on DI data definitions, business rules and ingestion processes.
• Take ownership of more complex issues through greater knowledge of DI solutions suite.
• Deliver client feedback to development teams to enhance future products and services.
• Complete DI technical certifications and training on a regular basis.
• Increase the proficiency of DI product usage among our clients.
• Identify leads for the Sales Team.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Thorough understanding of Oil and Gas data.
• Experience with industry software a plus (i.e. Petra, PHDWin, Petra, Aries, GeoGraphix etc.).
• Industry experience will make you more competitive.
• Experience providing a positive and solutions-oriented client experience.
• Proven ability to define client issues and leverage resources to solve problems.
• Successfully sought out opportunities to generate sales leads.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top