Customer Care Specialist
- Provide first line technical and data analysis support for clients using bespoke company software and data delivery services.
- Follow outlined procedures to raise, investigate and follow up all client queries and issues in a timely manner to meet outlined SLA’s.
- Carry out complete technical analysis of all client functional queries.
- Carry out complete analysis of all client data queries.
- Escalate client issues with other internal teams providing full analysis of the issue and a summary of the analysis carried out detailing results and findings for further technical analysis.
- Provide regular feedback and updates to the client and client account managers as required.
Education and Experience
- BE or BTech degree in information technology or computer science.
- Minimum two years’ experience in application support role or similar client facing role.
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written are required.
- Knowledge and work experience using and working within Windows and Unix servers.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle SQL and database servers. Working experience of any of these database technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of client support practices and call logging systems. Any experience working with Jira & Salesforce would be an additional advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Issue analysis
- Detail oriented
- Professional communication at all internal and external levels
- Team work
- Should be ready to work in shifts
- Work well with teams and on own initiative.
- Work well under stress
- Enjoy working with people and sharing knowledge
- Attitude to learn new technologies/ self-learning.
Back to top