Customer Care Specialist
MarketView (by Drillinginfo) Software Inc. delivers Data Management and Application Software products and services to the energy trading industry with its headquarters in Chicago. The Customer Care Specialist will be part of an integrated global customer support team. You will play a key role in the provision of professional service by handling phone, virtual meeting, written interaction and face-to-face customer contact in accordance with the Company’s service objectives.
The Customer Care Specialist provides support through installation, training, problem identification, analysis, and resolution for customers using our real-time and historical market information systems for energy trading. Applications include .net framework desktop application, Excel add-in and others. The Customer Care Specialist will work jointly with the regional sales team to service new and existing accounts with an emphasis on visiting customers.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our company values.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with all respective customers.
- Maintain pro-active relationships with all business partners.
- Assists in maximizing all opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process.
- Maintain Account and Service Call updates within our CRM system.
- Provide proactive clients training and upgrading of knowledge to operate our services in order to maximize customers’ investment.
- Skilled at PC operation and experience with applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and ability to find creative solutions.
- Skilled at communicating with customers in a dynamic industry is a plus.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a high-intensity level.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of energy trading principles is a plus.
- Diploma or Degree is required.
- Ready to travel.
- Enjoys the culture of a small and rapidly growing company.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications while multi-tasking in a high-intensity real time environment
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, Office and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Multi-language skills a plus
Back to top