Customer Access Administrator
- Proficient in administrative applications: DIV1, Redhat and Salesforce.
- Process all Salesforce Opportunities, Trials and Account Modification Cases that pertain to OFS customers.
- Opportunities include renewals, upgrades, downgrades, new business, deactivations etc. Only for accounts that have OFS Go, OFS Essential, OFS Premiere, Basic OFS and OFS Plus.
- Reject Opportunities with inaccurate active products or insufficient information to process the opportunity.
- Provision all accounts and users in admin applications. Ensure back end systems sync.
- Provide login credentials to all new users.
- Remove access for users and accounts as needed from all products and services.
- Respond to all salesforce chatter received from billing, sales and support.
- Update salesforce as needed for account and user updates.
- Manage account modification cases and close out cases once request is complete. Cases to include add/remove users, user list, usage reports, contact changes and billing updates.
- Assists support personnel with account questions and/or technical difficulties
- Aid in testing customer entitlement impacts for deploys as needed;
- Use JIRA to report bugs with admin systems for external teams to repair.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our active products that can be sold and how they are entitled.
- Additional quantitative and qualitative research and analysis as required by the Administrative team.
Back to top