Business Development Rep
Why YOU want this position
This is an opportunity to daily impact a billion dollar industry by qualifying companies to make better multi-million dollar decisions, faster. You are the starting line for all prospective clients as they begin their partnership with Drillinginfo. You will work on a highly competent team for a premier SaaS provider at one of the most critical times in the history of Oil & Gas. Actually solving problems and helping oil & gas companies be more efficient is what we do. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
• Effectively communicate with influential professionals in various disciplines within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Generate new revenue leads through meaningful interactions (phone, email, chat and events).
• Meet or exceed minimum daily metric attainment (dials, lead velocity and lead penetration).
• Meet or exceed minimum performance targets (sales leads generated, closed/won revenue and conversation rates).
• Contact marketing generated leads the day they are received.
• Through targeted questioning to uncover pain; qualify, convert and assign leads to the appropriate accounts within salesforce.
• Meticulous note taking and flawless account creation in Salesforce.
• Coordinate and participate in client/prospect demos as needed.
• Complete onboarding, Sandler training and ongoing certifications within assigned deadline periods.
• Regular travel to client offices and trades, up to 30% of the time.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Software or SaaS sales experience and/or a background in Geosciences or Petroleum Engineering (O&G) highly preferred.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
• Mastery of key sales tools (Sandler) – Greeting, Pattern Interrupt, 30 Second Commercial, Discovery Questions, ‘Going Negative’ will help shorten your ramp-up time.
Back to top