Business Development Rep
Why YOU want this position
This is an opportunity to daily impact a billion dollar industry by qualifying companies to make better multi-million dollar decisions, faster. You are the starting line for all prospective clients as they begin their partnership with Drillinginfo. You will work on a highly competent team for a premier SaaS provider at one of the most critical times in the history of Oil & Gas. Actually solving problems and helping oil & gas companies be more efficient is what we do. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
• Effectively communicate with influential professionals in various disciplines within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Generate new revenue leads through meaningful interactions (phone, email, chat and events).
• Meet or exceed minimum daily metric attainment (dials, lead velocity and lead penetration).
• Meet or exceed minimum performance targets (sales leads generated, closed/won revenue and conversation rates).
• Contact marketing generated leads the day they are received.
• Through targeted questioning to uncover pain; qualify, convert and assign leads to the appropriate accounts within salesforce.
• Meticulous note taking and flawless account creation in Salesforce.
• Coordinate and participate in client/prospect demos as needed.
• Complete onboarding, Sandler training and ongoing certifications within assigned deadline periods.
• Regular travel to client offices and trades, up to 30% of the time.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Software or SaaS sales experience and/or a background in Geosciences or Petroleum Engineering (O&G) highly preferred.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
• Mastery of key sales tools (Sandler) – Greeting, Pattern Interrupt, 30 Second Commercial, Discovery Questions, ‘Going Negative’ will help shorten your ramp-up time.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top