Account Manager - Renewals
Account Manager, Renewals
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Manager, Renewals to join our Sales team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
• Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and price increases.
• Interact and build relationships with clients to help solve their greatest challenges.
• Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize the ROI for clients.
• Manage your sales pipeline with SFDC to ensure activity levels position you for success.
• Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
Travel could be up to 25% to attend trade shows, client meetings and sales academies.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Geosciences and/or Petroleum Engineering background (education or experience) is extremely valuable as it will help shorten your ramp-up time and allow you to be more effective with prospects.
• Enterprise software or SaaS sales experience is required.
• A track record of discipline in owning your pipeline, activity and hitting your sales numbers.
• Experience with O&G software applications gets our attention.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
See Inside the Office of Drillinginfo
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
Back to top