Account Manager (Renewals)
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo (DI) is driving the technology revolution in the E&P space which means a larger $$$ opportunity for you. This is a unique opportunity to jump from the geoscience side of the business, and leverage that experience to launch a career in sales OR leverage your SaaS sales background and transition into Oil & Gas. This position is based in Austin and reports to the Director of Sales.
Basic Performance Objectives
• Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and price increases.
• Interact and build relationships with clients to help solve their greatest challenges.
• Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize the ROI for clients.
• Manage your sales pipeline with SFDC to ensure activity levels position you for success.
• Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
Travel could be up to 25% to attend trade shows, client meetings and sales academies.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Geosciences background (education or experience) is extremely valuable as it will help shorten your ramp-up time and allow you to be more effective with prospects.
• Enterprise software or SaaS sales experience is also extremely valuable.
• A track record of discipline in owning your pipeline, activity and hitting your sales numbers.
• Experience with O&G software applications gets our attention.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
Our expectation is that you would promote into a more senior sales role on the Key Accounts team after consistent stellar performance. This isn’t just a position….it’s a career path to be a top salesperson in Oil & Gas.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top