- Austin, TX
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Manager to join our Sales team in Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector.
- Execute annual sales goals and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth in the Energy market.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present a value proposition to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Team with Customer Education Managers to identify opportunities for increased ROI within your account base.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual, and annual forecasts within an acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit, and client meetings with travel up to 10%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Proven experience managing a customer life cycle/sales process
- Experience in the Energy Industry is preferred
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise in an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision-makers, risk mitigation, retention, and closing).
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual basis.
Back to top