Account Executive - New Business Acquisition
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo technology drives how decisions are made in today’s Oil & Gas industry. Drillinginfo solutions are proving how to be profitable within the current state of the industry. This is a unique opportunity to penetrate new accounts within the Oil & Gas industry. Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
- Execute annual sales goal and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth.
- Develop influential relationships with E&P companies.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present value proposition to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Team with an Account Development Manager to identify opportunities for increased ROI for your account base.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 25%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Must have 4+ years experience with outside sales and account management with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce.
- Oil & Gas experience will make you more competitive, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
Back to top