Account Executive - E&P
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo technology drives how decisions are made in today’s Oil & Gas industry. Drillinginfo solutions are proving how to be profitable within the current state of the industry. Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
- Execute annual sales goal and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth in the financial services market.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present value proposition to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Team with Customer Education Managers to identify opportunities for increased ROI within your account base.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 50%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
- Oil & Gas experience will make you more competitive, but both are not required.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
Meet Some of Drillinginfo's Employees
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Patrick leads Drillinginfo’s Strategic Accounts Group, which is responsible for sustaining important client relationships with some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
Back to top