- Houston, TX
NOTE: This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We appreciate your interest in Enverus.
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our Sales team in Houston,TX, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Execute annual sales goals and meet challenging targets for new client acquisition in the financial services industry.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that builds a robust sales pipeline.
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Drillinginfo.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present value propositions to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Provide accurate monthly, quarterly and semi-annual forecasts.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and product development teams to build more effective products and services.
- Travel as required to get the job done.
- Report directly to the Director of Financial Services.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 3-7 years of consultative sales experience with an enterprise or SaaS company, preferably selling into the financial services sector.
- 3-7 years of Oil & Gas experience
- Broad working knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of consistent sales growth and quota obtainment.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a solution-oriented sales process including qualification, buying process, decision makers, budgets, drafting proposals and closing.
- Experience with forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- Results-oriented and works with urgency.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficiency using Salesforce.
- Trained in the Sandler Selling System preferred
- Technical background in chemical or petroleum engineering or petroleum geology a plus
Back to top