- Dallas, TX
NOTE: This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We appreciate your interest in Enverus.
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Director to join our Sales team in Austin, TX, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Responsible for leading overall account management activities for your account set that includes a strategic plan for retention and growth.
- Create an exceptional customer experience and deepen client relationships
- Develop account plans for key clients to ensure 100% customer retention
- Accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business. Purposefully expand Enverus's footprint within our existing client base.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue & bookings growth targets, NPS improvement target, minimize churn and achieve other business critical metrics.
- Constant awareness of changes in the Financial sector, Oil & Gas trends, and competitor positioning.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Gain proficiency rapidly in the Enverus product suite to provide consultative thoughts and ideas to client decision makers
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate experience working across organization functions, especially Support, Services, Marketing and Product groups. Successfully influence others without direct authority.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Finance, Business or similar major.
- 5+ years selling software solutions in Oil and Gas is a plus, but can be offset by other experience
- Proven account management and consultative sales experience
- High positive energy, team player who wants to make a difference with the right company
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective collaborator
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who will be hands-on, show initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
Back to top