Account Director - ePayables
Why YOU want this position:
Oildex by Drillinginfo is transforming the way oil and gas companies manage their financial operations. Over 250 operators, 61,000 suppliers, dozens of financial institutions and millions of mineral rights owners in North America use the Oildex Network to seamlessly and securely collaborate across their financial supply chains, automate key business processes, eliminate the high cost and errors of paper, and obtain access to key data to make more informed business decisions.
About the Role:
The Account Director is responsible for developing and executing strategies to retain and grow business with existing clients by improving customer satisfaction, protecting base revenue and growing add-on business. This role supports Drillinginfo’s overall company objectives by providing strategic client direction, building new and maintaining existing client relationships, and working together with various parts of the Drillinginfo organization to ensure that the client is realizing full value from their investment in their Drillinginfo software and services investment. The successful candidate is a well-rounded, self-starting leader who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and leads by example working with his or her team.
- Responsible for leading overall account management activities for accounts in Western US valued from $50K to $1M ARR
- Design and execute a comprehensive strategy for your set of accounts in a rapid growth environment with a focus on topline results.
- Create an exceptional customer experience and deepen client relationships
- Develop account plans for key clients to ensure 100% customer retention
- Accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business. Purposefully expand electronic field ticketing (OpenTicket) revenue within our existing client base with urgency.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue & bookings growth targets, NPS improvement target, minimize churn and achieve other business critical metrics
- Responsible for consistent and accurate forecasting on a weekly cadence including pipeline growth using Salesforce.com.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Gain proficiency rapidly in the ePayables product suite, including electronic field ticketing and invoicing, to provide consultative thoughts and ideas to client decision makers
- Manages relationship between client and ePayables to mitigate churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops “Go to Market” Strategy and effective Business Plans with key Partners, and works with Partners to achieve the goals set in those plans
- Leads and participates in department training and development
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate experience working across organization functions, especially Support, Services, Marketing and Product groups. Successfully influence others without direct authority
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or similar major. Secondary degree or MBA considered a plus.
- 5+ years selling software solutions in Oil and Gas with consistent, proven results
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, especially for back office and operations transactions
- Proven account management and consultative sales experience
- Experience working in a back-office or operations environment with an oilfield service company or oil and gas company considered a plus
- Expertise with multiple technical tools including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office suite among others
- High positive energy, team player who wants to make a difference with the right company
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrates and promotes the core values of Drillinginfo culture
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer objectives with attention to detail. Strong organizational skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Resourceful at resolving complex issues
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability and desire to thrive in a dynamic environment requiring a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Clear understanding of the entire ePayables portfolio and the ability to articulate customer value at a high level
- Effective collaborator
- Shares resources, time and knowledge freely with teammates
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who will be hands-on, show initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Experience with negotiations and contracts for SaaS-based offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
Back to top