Account Director, Business Automation
- Denver, CO
NOTE: This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We appreciate your interest in Enverus.
Account Director, Business Automation
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Director to add to our pipeline for future positions to join our Sales team in Houston, Denver, or Dallas/Fort Worth. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Responsible for leading overall account management activities for accounts in Western US valued from $50K to $1M ARR
- Design and execute a comprehensive strategy for your set of accounts in a rapid growth environment with a focus on topline results.
- Develop account plans for key clients to ensure 100% customer retention
- Accountable for the maintenance, growth, and increased profitability of the existing business. Purposefully expand electronic field ticketing (OpenTicket) revenue within our existing client base with urgency.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue & bookings growth targets, NPS improvement target, minimize churn and achieve other business-critical metrics
- Responsible for consistent and accurate forecasting on a weekly cadence including pipeline growth using Salesforce.com.
- Gain proficiency rapidly in the ePayables product suite, including electronic field ticketing and invoicing, to provide consultative thoughts and ideas to client decision-makers
- Manages the relationship between client and ePayables to mitigate churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops “Go to Market” Strategy and effective Business Plans with key Partners, and works with Partners to achieve the goals set in those plans
- Leads and participates in department training and development
- Travel as required to fulfill the duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate experience working across organization functions, especially Support, Services, Marketing, and Product groups. Successfully influence others without direct authority
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or similar major. A secondary degree or MBA considered a plus.
- 5+ years selling software solutions in Oil and Gas with consistent, proven results
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, especially for back-office and operations transactions
- Proven account management and consultative sales experience
- Experience working in a back-office or operations environment with an oilfield service company or oil and gas company considered a plus
- Expertise with multiple technical tools including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office suite among others
- High positive energy, team player who wants to make a difference with the right company
Back to top