Training & Knowledge Specialist
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Customer Experience Department
The Customer Experience Department works within the Customer Group supporting our Consumer and PIB businesses to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The 3 main pillars of customer experience support nearly every facet of Dow Jones globally providing campaign analytics, quality assurance, experience design and much more. They are based out of three main locations (Princeton, NJ; Barcelona, Spain; and Hong Kong).
Customer Service Team
This team provides 1st through 3rd level support for global customer contacts providing 24/7 coverage for clients of our consumer and PIB products. Included with the service team is thecontact center operations which is responsible for Training, Quality Management, Service Performance reporting, Service Design and the Systems that support the Customer Service team.
Based in: Princeton, NJ
Reports to: Training & Knowledge Manager
Design and develop learning solutions and training initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Manage the Learning Management System (Cornerstone)
- Manage the Knowledge Base System
- Partners with the IT department as well as systems team to maintain technology guides to ensure current and accurate information in all programs
- Virtual training/ blended classroom
- eLearning modules
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- Facilitator Guides
- Create storyboards and scripting as needed
- Confidently collaborate and consult with key stakeholders
- Support program revisions as needed
- Manage existing training materials in order to ensure content is most up-to-date and relevant
- At least three years of experience performing a Training role in a similar environment
- Experience with eLearning tools,virtual learning platforms and learning management systems
- Experience with knowledge base systems
- Experience in coaching and developing team members
- Proven success record and strategic experience in developing training
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
- Excellent presentation and knowledge transfer (one-to-one and classroom) skills
- Willingness to travel, expectation will be that this role will require regular visits to each contact centre
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
About Dow Jones
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-29104
Job Locations USA – NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Customer Service & Support
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top