Training & Knowledge Analyst
Where am I based?
What do we do?
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by
creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group's focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
The Contact Center Operations team will be responsible providing brand, product and systems training to all agents and evaluating the quality of response provided to inbound and outbound customer contacts via all channels. In addition, responsibilities include management and associated analysis / reporting, trends, aligned to the achievement of results within the contact centre through customer feedback and quality monitoring.
Who is my manager?
Training & Knowledge Manager
What are my accountabilities?
- Develop standards and requirements for the quality of interactions across all channels
- Work with the team to develop training materials to ensure that agents are fully briefed on appropriate products and systems
- Oversee the agent training schedule and competency framework
- Lead the development of onboarding and ongoing training development in Brand and Systems training for all agents
- To be the internal champion of briefing, training and induction processes that ensure that sales objectives and brand values are enhanced by the customer service interaction.
What do you need from me?
- At least one year of experience performing a Training role in a similar environment
- Strong MS Office skills - particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in coaching and developing team members
- Excellent presentation and knowledge transfer (one-to-one and classroom) skills
- Willingness to travel, expectation will be that this role will require regular visits to each contact centre
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management.
How do I apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please apply via our careers page.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28600
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function ..
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top