Talent Development Partner
The Talent Development Partner works with the Talent Development Director to define, develop, and execute (with support of a team) key learning and talent initiatives for a global company.
- Develop and deliver of progressive, dynamic global talent solutions aligned with company vision, mission, strategy.
- Support employee development and cultural transformation in a face-paced and digitally evolving environment
- Drive cross-functional global project teams to support company-wide & departmental initiatives such as leadership development, internal speaker series, digital/mobile learning, wellness, mentoring, & more.
- Partner with internal leadership and business partners to identify, design, and develop and deliver learning solutions; ensure content is current, relevant and delivered in the most efficient and effective manner
- Understand industry trends in learning and development and news and media; leverage insights to shape high-impact learning experiences
- Design open-enrollment learning programs, presentations, participant guides, and reference guides
- Facilitate training both in-person and virtually; conduct train-the-trainer programs
- Anticipate and react quickly to shifts in strategy/focus by realigning and reprioritizing work streams as necessary
- Manage vendor relationships from contracting through execution and invoicing; research and onboard new vendors
- Support ongoing development initiatives such as employee engagement survey, 360 assessments, performance management, coaching and talent reviews.
- Influence a culture of knowledge sharing by ensuring intellectual capital is being packaged and leveraged appropriately to suit a variety of audiences
- A strategic, agile, passionate, high energy, creative innovator who possesses the drive to make things happen and have fun while doing it
- A Bachelor's degree in Training and Human Resource Development, Organizational Design/Development, or Educational Technology is required or equivalent proven experience
- 3-6 years of leadership development, curriculum development, and facilitation experience
- Must display exceptional facilitation and project management skills
- Demonstrated use and/or strong familiarity GoTo Meeting, Livestream, Slack, Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets), and PowerPoint and a variety of Social Media platforms
- Experience utilizing Learning Management & Talent Management Systems
Recommended : certification in Personality Assessment(s) and Leadership/Training Programs
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30315
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Human Resources
Business Area ..
Job Area1 People, Legal, Finance
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top