Talent Development Coordinator
Join the dynamic People team at Dow Jones! This global industry leader seeks a Talent Development Coordinator to become a part of a creative, professional and energetic environment.
Talent Development develops and implements brand new, innovative learning initiatives that will maximize talent across the organization in the areas of functional, business and leadership development solutions.
The right person is smart, quickly and accurately carries out procedure, is able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems, has a high emotional intelligence, is outgoing, and possesses a discernible sense of humor. Finally, you must love learning, reading, media and entertainment – we are a leading global publishing company after all, and our parent company is News Corporation.
- Supports the Talent Development function in a fast-paced, nimble, creative environment serving as the project coordinator for all global development activities
- Researches, plans, organizes, administers, tracks and reports on programs through classroom, on-line, conference call and webinar training sessions for all levels of employees
- Develops material to support current and new learning and development programs (i.e. org charts, workflows, job aids, marketing collateral)
- Consistently identifies and recommends changes to current programs and initiatives that lead to cutting-edge improvements in the learning and development space
- Administers our Performance Management and Succession Planning technology; responsible for fielding requests, facilitating technical training, and testing the technology to meet employees’ needs
- Manages the internal Talent Development inbox – responding to ongoing employees’ questions and requests
- Collaborates with internal employees and outside resources to gain knowledge and to better understand cutting-edge changes in technologies
- Manages and maintains all required databases (i.e. including Performance Management, Talent Review, 360 Degree Feedback)
- Oversees company and vendor representatives who are acting in the role of facilitators for a specific program or initiative
- Responds to all learning and development requests by working closely with the team and across the global People department
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28664
Job Locations USA – NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Human Resources
Business Area HUMAN RESOURCES
Job Area1 People, Legal, Finance
Job Area2 ..
Back to top