System Support Specialist
In this role, the successful candidate will provide on-site technical support to internal clients in Singapore and remote support within the Asia Pacific region. He/ She will be responsible for installation, implementation and maintenance of internal computer systems, including server based applications and infrastructure for all users in the Dow Jones offices.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer / Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Recent Graduate will be considered
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Windows 10, Apple MAC OS.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving software application faults, password problems
- Conducting technical onboarding & offboarding tasks for staff
- Support users in remote locations using RDP or equivalent tools.
- Coordination with local business leadership for IT related notifications
- Planning and undertaking maintenance upgrades
- Managing and maintaining record of IT Assets
- Experienced with Anti-Virus & Malware applications
- Mobile device ( Android & iOS) deployment and management experience.
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts, weekends or public holidays. Candidate might also need to be travel when necessary.
We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - ENTERPRISE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 11965
Back to top