Summer 2020 Memberships Internship
We are looking for an intern to join The Memberships team for Summer 2020 in our London office. Our team focuses on growing memberships for The Wall Street Journal and Barron's outside of the Unites States. Our partnerships are in over 20+ countries across LatAm, EMEA and APAC. This internship will provide you hands-on experience to support all efforts to deliver on the business strategy. You will work closely with internal specialists to execute and support the entire customer journey of our partners from sales process, account management and overall operations of the team.
- Coordinate with global teams across London, HK and Tokyo to provide overall support to the business to move projects forward.
- Support the operations team with reporting, auditing and vendor management
- Support the Sales team in lead generation and tracking as well as competitive and market research
- Support Account management but creating new processes around existing account tracking and organization.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student pursuing studies in Marketing or Business related major.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of The Wall Street Journal & Barron's Media Group brands, its customers, and its products.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrates efficiency and meets deadlines
- Able to collaborate creatively within a team
- Proficient in Google Suite products
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
Job Category: About Us
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 19065
Back to top