Summer 2019 Tax Internship
Dow Jones is seeking an intern who is pursuing studies in the field of Accounting with an interest in pursuing a career in the field of taxation. The student must possess strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Provide analytical support for the tax team.
- Assist in the preparation of Dow Jones year-end tax provision.
- General office work.
- Interface and communicate effectively with colleagues within the Tax Department as well as other Finance functions within Dow Jones.
- Assist with special projects and research assignments as needed.
- Support the team to accomplish the Tax Department's goals.
Skills and Experience
- Undergrad who is pursing a Major in Accounting preferred.
- Attitude of being highly motivated and proactive
- Strong organizational skills and have attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a paid internship
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Job Category: Contingent Workers
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13768
Back to top