Summer 2019 Data Analyst Internship
Data Analyst Internship
Reporting to the Associate Director of KPI Reporting within the Customer Data group, this position will work closely with all groups within the Customer organization. This role will engage in the performance reporting of the marketing campaigns for generating subscriptions to our print and online products (Wall Street Journal, Barron's).
- Produce weekly and monthly in-depth reports on campaign performance
- Prepare data for analysis by Financial Planning and Data Sciences groups by
- Merging data from several source systems into a coherent dataset
- Follow an air-tight quality control process to ensure reporting and analytics
- Accurately reflect circulation and revenue figures
- Document business rules around data and participate in the build out of a new
- Data warehouse for subscriber information
- Observe trends in online activity of our subscribers
- Produce operational metrics to measure throughput and to build scale within a
- Growing organization
- Identify opportunities to enhance targeting/segmentation capabilities.
- SQL coding experience a plus
- Reporting experience a plus
- Quality Assurance orientation a definite must
- Python coding a plus
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of subscription marketing needed
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13913
Back to top