Summer 2019 Channel Manager Internship
Channel Management Intern
Reporting to the Director of the Channel Management in the Customer Data group, this position will work closely with all groups within the Customer organization. The position will have particular focus on growing our online subscription base.
The intern will be exposed to all aspects of channel management from the configuration and production of Dow Jones order pages, to outbound email, direct mail and online campaigns.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns for Barron's, Marketwatch and The Wall
- Street Journal products
- Manage projects to enhance the email-based marketing campaigns for The Wall
- Street Journal products.
- Run reporting for WSJ products to provide insight to their supporting marketing
- Follow an air-tight quality control process to ensure campaign lists and reports reflect the intended audience criteria and adhere to legislative and corporate policies.
- Produce operational metrics to measure throughput and to build scale within a
- growing organization
- Identify opportunities to enhance targeting/segmentation capabilities.
- Coordinate the release of new order pages and changes to existing pages
- Email Fulfillment system experience a plus
- HTML experience desired
- Detail Orientation
- Quality Assurance orientation a definite must
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of e-commerce, publishing and marketing desired
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Category: Contingent Workers
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13801
Back to top