Summer 2018 Tax Internship
Dow Jones is seeking an intern who is pursuing studies in the field of Accounting with an interest in pursuing a career in the field of taxation. The student must possess strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Provide analytical support for the tax team.
- Assist in the preparation of Dow Jones year-end tax provision.
- General office work.
- Interface and communicate effectively with colleagues within the Tax Department as well as other Finance functions within Dow Jones.
- Assist with special projects and research assignments as needed.
- Support the team to accomplish the Tax Department's goals.
Skills and Experience
- Undergrad who is pursing a Major in Accounting preferred.
- Attitude of being highly motivated and proactive
- Strong organizational skills and have attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a paid internship
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world's largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30381
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Internships
Business Area FINANCE
Job Area1 People, Legal, Finance
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top