Summer 2018 Engagement Marketing Internship
Engagement Marketing Internship
- Work with the Engagement Marketing team to design and execute personalized multi-channel campaigns designed to increase activation and engagement of Wall Street Journal members.
- Work across teams within Sales, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Legal and Data to ensure these campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Liaise with agencies to deliver campaigns in paid social, display, owned media, advertising and email channels.
- With our Customer Experience Design team to build great customer experiences at each stage of the lifecycle.
- Manage reporting and data gathering for all touch points you are responsible for. Use these to drive optimization to meet KPIs.
- Test everything - focus on optimization to drive performance.
- Undergraduate currently pursuing a major in Economics, Statistics, Math, Marketing, or related field.
- A Minor or General Interest in a Digital Marketing environment.
- Data-driven, statistically-minded and ability to analyze metrics to inform future strategies.
- Understanding of tools and techniques used in general marketing / sales.
- Target driven approach to project management and delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with analytical platforms (SQL, Google Bit Query) preferred.
- Good at working as part of cross-functional team and proven experience of managing complex stakeholder environments.
- Innovative thinking and ability to challenge accepted norms.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world's largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30379
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Internships
Business Area MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 Marketing & Corp Comms
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top