Summer 2018 Advertising Sales Internship
We are seeking creative and innovative interns to join our Ad Sales team for Summer 2017! Our intern program shapes emerging sales talent (you!) by providing experience working with the premiere sales team in the industry on all media platforms. As an intern, you'll learn the ins and outs of how to manage the sales process, building long-term client relationships, and gaining a thorough understanding of our company, our clients, and the industry.
- Working towards a bachelor's degree with at least one year of school completed
- Strong GPA (3.0 or higher)
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills and leadership skills
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
- Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Cover letter
- Video telling us: why are you interested in Ad Sales? Go on, sell it to us!
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world's largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30386
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Internships
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top