Summer 2017 Partners & Alliances Internship: News, Alerts and Data
The Dow Jones Partners & Alliances group in the News, Alerts, and Data team is seeking an agile, smart, energetic undergraduate student to join our team for Summer 2017. In this role you’ll gain hands on experience and work alongside business stakeholders. We’re looking for someone that is ready take initiative and put both their analytical and communication skills to use.
Our ideal candidate is a top performer. They’re eager to dive in and they’re not afraid to ask questions, take risks, learn new things, and anticipate needs of the team. We’re looking for a go-getter with the desire to contribute to our fast paced and technology driven work environment. You must also work well with diverse teams and be able to take on initiatives and lead projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new and emerging technology firms to partner with and prioritize them
- Analyzing partner growth and comparing to revenue from that partner – continuing the work from previous efforts by interns
- Documenting all collateral that exists with partners and identifying what the gaps are
- Auditing contracts and utilizing Salesforce to update details in conjunction with billing
- Currently a rising college sophomore, junior, or senior
- Intellectually curious, willing to express thoughts freely
- Superb Interpersonal, presentational and written skills
- Able to prioritize manage and execute tasks, while adhering to critical project timelines in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems and convey these solutions simply, in the form of presentations, prototypes and specifications
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Well rounded personality and experiences
- Management, Product Development, IT Management or related background
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, answer the following question:
- Our work environment can be very busy and you might have to complete some work with little direction at first. How will you make progress on a project even if you haven’t been given enough information at the outset to complete it?
Deadline: Jan 31, 2017
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28653
Job Locations USA – NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Internships
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 ..
Back to top