Subscription Optimization Manager
Subscription Optimization Manager
Where am I based?
What do we do?
Dow Jones provides news and business information to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. It has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. Its leading publications and products include the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
United by our ambition, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by
creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Who is my manager?
What are my accountabilities?
- Execute Optimization strategy and delivery for onsite sales and engagement marketing, on time and within budget.
- Work with both internal and external agency partners to execute new campaigns on WSJ.com and Barrons.com.
- Request and manage Marketing, Technology and Editorial projects in alignment with overall sales and retention strategy.
- Ensure campaigns and tests results are appropriately tracked and regularly shared with internal stakeholders.
- Discover, vet and run optimization experiments to improve KPIs by priority of most scalable/profitable opportunities.
- Create, review and optimize customer segmentation to maximize sales conversion.
- Ensure compliance to legal and best practice standards to meet regulatory requirements while being customer-first.
What do you need from me?
- Proven ability to deliver ROI
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for a complex organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of tools and techniques used in marketing/sales
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify KPIs and request and analyze data
- Intense curiosity about consumer behavior and preferences
- A healthy skepticism of the status quo
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28470
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Back to top